Modern Sewing Projects
I received a fun book in the mail yesterday:
There are lots of great projects in this book:
- Fabric Bottle Bud Vase by Lucie Summers
- Marbles Table Runner by Brigitte Heitland
- Black & White Place Mats by Alissa Haight Carlton
- Patchwork Cube Slipcover by Kevin Kosbab
- Cable Clutter Cleanup Bags by Kathy York
- Color Swatch Wall Hanging by Sheryl Schleicher
- Fabric Birds by Terry Grant
- Rubik's Crush by Ashley Newcomb
- Reusable Produce Bags by Lisa Chin
- Travel Lingerie Bag by Blair Stocker
- Alphabet Baby Quilt by Erin Gilday
- Yoga Mat Carrier by Vivika Hansen DeNegre
- Plastic Bag Dispenser by Ayumi Takahashi
- Cell Phone Case by Mary Claire Goodwin
- Sweet & Simple Key Fob by Corinnea Martindale
- Patchwork Fabric Cuffs by Lucie Summers
OH, wait, did you see that?
Reusable Produce Bags by Lisa Chin!
My first published pattern has been reprinted!
When a project is published on the front of a magazine/book we call the author a "Cover Girl" so what do we call her when her project is published on the back of the book???
I crack myself up.
No pun intended.
Well someone has to laugh at my jokes!
But seriously, I'm very excited to have my project published again and to receive a copy of it in the mail. There are a lot of really cute projects in this book!